cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!! via Information Broadcasting sent a BI report mail happen error!

0 Kudos

help! when I sent a "MHTML/MTML" report mail happen error, but select "online link to curren Data" is ok.

I have config the mail server and mail address in configtool, correlative. the BW smtp mail is ok,too. I don't know need config what ,too. who can help me?!TKS!

the error message is:

The URL http://thdbb01.hbsap.tinghsin.com.cn:8000/sap/bw/BEx was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system DBB : The current application triggered a termination with a short dump.

The error occurred on the application server thdbb01_DBB_00 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Form: INTERNAL_ERROR of program SAPLSDCL

Form: PHIO_GET_CONTENT_ACCESS of program SAPLSDCI

Function: SDOK_PHIO_GET_CONTENT_ACCESS of program SAPLSDCI

Function: SKWF_PHIO_CONTENT_ACCESS_GET of program SAPLSKWF_CONTENT

Method: COPY_MIME_TO_FOLDER of program CL_RSRA_KWF_UTILITIES=========CP

Method: GET_STYLESHEET of program CL_RSRA_KWF_TMPL==============CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_RSRA_KWF_TMPL==============CP

Method: SET_TEMPLATE_FOLDER of program CL_RSRA_ENGINE_BC=============CP

Method: CONSTRUCTOR of program CL_RSRA_ENGINE_BC=============CP

Method: EXECUTE_SINGLE of program CL_RSRA_JOB===================CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DBB in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server thdbb01_DBB_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server thdbb01_DBB_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 211 -u: 10959135 -l: E -s: DBB -i: thdbb01_DBB_00 -w: 0 -d: 20071122 -t: 224743 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: MESSAGE_TYPE_X

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

who can help me?! (