cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable SyncBo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it necessory to enable all the syncBo's ?. If some of the syncBo's are running in background using the repot <b>MEREP_REPLICATOR_START</b>, is it necessory to enable these syncBo's.

Can you please explain more abt Enable feature.

Thanks.

Regards

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Its necessary to enable all the syncBOs that are used for the application. Otherwise the request from the client will go to I-waiting and client will not get data for any syncBO.

Yuo can enable S01 & T51 syncBOs straight away from merep_pd. But for T01 syncBOs, you can enable them only after replicating the data. MEREP_REPLICATOR_START is exactly doing the replication job. Once that is finished, the traffic light in merep_pd turns green and you can enable the syncBO.

Regards

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Thanks for your reply. syncBos are already replicated and turned to green then why background job required for some syncBos using MEP_REPLICATOR_START.

I am facing one problem, when i tried to feed the data and sync it is giving below message.

<b>Unable to sync transaction data. Transaction data will be held in PDA and will be syncronized on global sync operation.</b>

It is not for perticular user. All the users data held in client they could not able to sync.It is urgent issue. Could you pls help me in this.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you enabled the SyncBOs in the meanwhile?

Green traffic lights show you, the syncBo is replicated. But you need to tick the enabled button as well, to allow the function modules to run.

What is the status in MEREP_MON? Any Items there? Any in I_FINISHEDE and some in O_WAITING - or all in I_WAITING?

If all in I_WAITING, please enable the SyncBO and then trigger the handler once in MEREP_MON.

Hope this helps. Otherwise please give a better description of the problem.

Regards,

Oliver