cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Optimizer Log Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. !!

I have a problem with the Optimizer log data. When I active the badi /SAPAPO/SDP_OPT_LOG all of my process works ok but in the Optimizer Log/Result Log/ they appear registries without description the table.

do you know why this is happening??

Thank you for your help..

jose.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose - can you describe the problem in more detail - are you saying that the tables have no entries in them? What version of APO? What are you doing in the badi?

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew Zugay!

My badi do this.

This badi has an internal table "ct_optout_arcmat" . This internal table has certain amount of registries when it arrives at badi. In the process of the badi it creates an ARCID (Relationship Between Two Locations - TYPE /SAPAPO/C_RELATION) With this function " GUID_CREATE ". Then it do some process and create new registries with this ARCID into the internal table ct_optout_arcmat.

when badi returns the internal table ct_optout_arcmat has new registries but it does not know to that they are related and when writes log leaves in target the description.

i think that the reason why the optimizer log writes blank it's beacuse the ARCID it's new and it doesn't now the Relationship.

The Version of APO is 5

thank's

Message was edited by:

Jose Rovira

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure if I have the same problem as Hose. I am trying to access the SNP Optimizer Log data transaction /SAPAPO/SNPOPLOG from portal. When I select any optimization run and see the Results Log/Input Log, The description column is blank. The descriptions are still present but they are adjacent to table name. Please see below:

IT_LOCHandling Resources

IT_LOCMATLocation Products

IT_SUBLOCStorage Resources

IT_RESOURCProduction Resources (Standard Capacity)

IT_RESFAMProduction Resources (Extended Capacity)

IT_FLEETTransportation Resources

IT_ARCMATStock Transfers

IT_PROMOPlanned Orders

IT_PROCURPurchase Requisitions

IT_DEMANDFulfilled Demands

IT_NOTDELIUnfulfilled Demands

This is not the case in SAP GUI. There I see the descriptions showing in the description column. Is this a bug in Portal. We are on SP12. Any OSS note out there that addresses this. Please assist.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose - it has been some time since I used this BADI. I think that you are creating arcid's that do not exist in the table IT_ARC. This will not do anything. I think that you may need to use the other method (access_input_log) earlier in the optimizer cycle to create the relationships that will be used in the optimizer and also in the method you are using. Why are you trying to create new relationships (transportation lanes) in the optimizer log? Does the relationships exist in master data - transportation lanes?

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew.. !!

it is what law that I must implement the method access_input_log.

The reason for which I create the new relationships is because the contract does not yield a sufficient quantity

thanks. it will review method access_input_log

Regards

Jose.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My result table is IT_ARCMAT Stock Transfers. this table contains all the information.

please help..

I think I need a APO functional consultant.. I'm Abap consultant but i cant find the solution..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did any of you guys came across this problem in portal. The descriptions are not showing in the description column, they are adjacent to the table names.

IT_LOCHandling Resources

IT_LOCMATLocation Products

IT_SUBLOCStorage Resources

IT_RESOURCProduction Resources (Standard Capacity)

IT_RESFAMProduction Resources (Extended Capacity)

IT_FLEETTransportation Resources

IT_ARCMATStock Transfers

IT_PROMOPlanned Orders

IT_PROCURPurchase Requisitions

IT_DEMANDFulfilled Demands

IT_NOTDELIUnfulfilled Demands

This happens when I run the tcode "/SAPAPO/SNPOPLOG" and open any of the optimization runs and goto the Results Log/Input Logs, in the portal. Works fine in SAP GUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All I had to do was change the GuiType to WinGUI and its fixed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

no yet.. sorry...

I am looking for a note referring to this..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you figured out this problem. Please let me know if this is related to any note.

Thanks