cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create Bread Crumb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to display a bread crumb on top of the page, showing the navigated path. And if the User selects a link(previous visited page) the corresponding page have to be displayed.

I have a doubt, whether i have to use view-container UI element to embed the views, so that previous pages can be called/dislayed?

Im not clear how to proceed with Bread crumb. Can u help me with the procedure/steps to be followed for bread crumb.

Thanks in advance,

James...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

It will be better if u can create a main view with a view container in that. so that u can call the corresponding view to be displayed on the view container based on the select event of Bread Crumb

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sarath,

But i dont know how to call a view inside a view inside a view-container at runtime(Dynamically changing a view in View-container). Can i have the code which is used to change the view inside the view-container at runtime.

Thanks in advance,

James...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi james.........

it will be better if you create a view container ui element statically and bind the necessary view at runtime.

--regards,

alex b justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly what u said is correct. But i dont know the code to call/ change the view at runtime in the view controller..

If u have an idea to develop, kindly share your knowledge.. i need some code to call the view at runtime...

Thanks in advance...

James...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi james....

whnever you wnat to display another view inside a view then you have to surely go on with view container uielement.

--regards,

alex b justin