cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement: validity variation date on schedule dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have a problem and I appreciate your advice .

There is an agreement “A” which validity date is from 01.01.2007 to 31.12.2007.

And an agreement "B" with validity date from 01.01.2008 to 31.12.2009

After the MRP has been run, It creates the Delivery Schedule based on agreement "A" . But in a specific item, it was created two delivery date which are out of the validity date; those were 07.01.2008, and 12.01.2008

The question is why did the system create deliveries schedule out of the validity date base on agreement “A” and not based on agreement “B”? I mean,

Why did the system create this Scheduling delivery date out of the range of validity of the Agreement?

And, In the case that it had taken the validity date from Agreement "B" why did it put it on agreement "A"?

Could you give me any tip or suggestion where I need to verify or check in order to find out the reason why this happened?

I already verify the agreements, the source list and they seem to be ok.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Just as a comment my problem has to be solve via SAP NOTE # 389868

sushanta_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrianda,

The creation of schedule lines through MRP depends upon the Agreement( no "A" or "B" in your case) and the validity period,and the period for which the MRP is run the system will create the SL according to the period for which the MRP has run,as per my knowledge there are no other place you can check,so double check the source list.