cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Action - Structural Auth Issue

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have configured Strucutral authorizations and given auth to different people on the different part of the Org Structure in OOSP & OOSB. Both Admins are able to see their respective org strucutres and respective persons in PA30.

When I Transfer a person from a position in Org A -> Org B using action, Person is visible to both admins and both can change the data of the person in PA30.

Ideally, only Org B admin should be able to view and change the data of the person once he has been trasnferred to Org B. In our case, Org A admin is also able to see and change the data.

Can you pls tell me what am I missing?

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create an Authoriz. profile and maintained the Authorization profile maintenance?

0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

We have maintained OOSP and OOSB.

Are you point to something different? If yes, let me know the T-Codes.

Rgds

Gulshan

romanweise
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gulshan,

first of all, do you use the structural authorization caching for better performance? if yes have you refreshed the buffers?

If it's not about the buffers it has surely something to do with the time binding. If you move someone in the org structure he is in the old org. unit till a special date and starts in the other on in the date. Check if you really cut the old assignment as someone can be assigned multiple positions at the same time.

If this is correct I can only guess that it has something to do with the status vector in the evaluation paths. perhaps someone can tell if there are any special points regarding pa30 and time - as you can maintain data in the past perhaps it is meant to let the person responsible in the past do this - but unfortunately I am not sure about this.

Rgds.

Roman