cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody! I am working in SAP 4.7 and I want to put an invoice to other company code that isn´t PO company code.

When I enter to transaction MIRO I select company code and then I put PO number, only this.

But I need to modify company code for a invoice? Can I do that?

Thanks in advance

Rose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder if this is really a business requirement from FI team or you are just experimenting....Company code is a legal entity which means, all its accounting should go indpendently from any other company codes of one organization. So, for the purchases what a CC does, it is responsible for clearing payments to vendors solely....So, even legally (as defined for Company Code legal terms), it is not allowed and SAP works just this way....Not sure, if you are OK with the explanation but shall appreciate if you can confirm what you asked is a real Business Requirement. Then, we can question about how the business is legally going fine so far...

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! In SAP you can put an invoice for a company code that differs the PO company code.

But when you check messages you have a warning message for this, if you want you have to go to OMRM transaction and put message M8393 as an error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

My question is more about a real business requirement and how FI will justify processing procurement to one company code and paying from another company code.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

also, I am sure about cross company code purchase and payment...But, can't even imagine such a requirement or solution ...if SAP gave such solution by allowing to post, its a mess!

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can't post the invoice to the other company code since company code the organization level at which individual accounting taks place.

Regards

Ramakrishna