Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quantity convertion

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

my finished good UOM is EA and Sale Unit is M (meter) and my enduser has taken FT in sale order price manually he has given depending upon FT calculation

when i went to delivery it is showing correctly in meters while comig to billing in total of FEET got wrong of 9 i am unable to get idea why system has shown wrongly

billing document has saved how i have to change it has grayded out

kindly resolve my problem

regards

bvdv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear bvdv

First you check your sale order and billing what UoM is flowing in both. Normally what UoM you maintain in pricing condition, that will fetch into sale order which will then be copied to billing.

If the UoM is changing in billing, then you would not have maintained copy control <b>VTLA</b>. Ensure that you have maintained Delivery to Billing copy control here.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi Ganapathi,

in sale order manually enduser has given FT by removing M (base unit of measure is EA) and pricing also maintained manually while coming to delivery it is showing in M and while coming to billing it is FT

copy control i have checked

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear bvdv

Please ensure that the names are spelled correctly !!!!!!

With regard to your issue, in Material Master, choose "Additional Data". Here select "Unit of measure" tab. Enter 1 M = 3.28 FT and save.

Now create an order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is it possible to key in any UOm in the sales order. In this case, the user has keyed in FT as UOM which is not configured in the material master.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar