cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create SA LPA from (ME31L,ME38,ME84, ME9E,Migo,Miro)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any one tell me the process to use the transactions ME84.

What are all the configurations needs to be done ?

What are all the master data needs to be maintained ?

What is the business process process cycle.

Providing SAP library link for the above topic will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

DilliB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain me the functionality of SA with Releases, why it is being done ? and what is the impact in the business process.

Please expedite.

Regards,

DilliB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MM Purchasing, this term is used

A) as a generic term covering various kinds of order document issued against outline agreements (these may be release orders issued against contracts or - as here - scheduling agreement releases, i.e. types of rolling delivery schedule issued against scheduling agreements), and

B) in connection with an internal approval or expenditure authorization process for purchasing documents. In both cases, "releasing" can be regarded as equivalent to "giving the green light" to go ahead with a certain action (e.g. to the vendor to deliver a certain quantity of materials, to Purchasing to create or issue a PO for items requested by a user department).

---With release documentation (in the standard system, document type LPA)

The schedule lines in the system have internal character. This means that you can change them in any way you wish. They are not transmitted to the vendor until you explicitly create a scheduling agreement release (technically, such a release consists of a header and the current version of the delivery schedule and may take one of two forms: a forecast delivery schedule or a JIT delivery schedule).

The release documentation allows you to display the releases transmitted to a vendor over a certain period in order to establish exactly when you transmitted which information to the vendor.

---Without release documentation (in the standard system, document type LP)

The schedule lines immediately have official character. This means that they are transmitted to the vendor as soon as you save the schedule. There is no release documentation in this case.

rgds

Chidanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos