cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating future incoming deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am into the process of testing creation of Stock Transport Orders under the different Availability Check Rules which can be set in SPRO at the following path - SPRO > IMG > Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Assign Delivery Type and Checking Rule > Column Av. Ch. Rule.

For this, I need to create some incoming deliveries which would be coming into the supplying plant not on the present date but on a date in the near future. I need this to test how does the system propose the Delivery Schedule when partial quantity is available on a particular date and the remaining on a future date.

Example: -

Suppose in the STO, I request for quantity 10 to be transported from the supplying plant to the receiving plant. But, only quantity 6 are available in the supplying plant on the present date and quantity 4 would be coming after two days. Thus, the system after running the availability check should give a delivery proposal confirming quantity 6 on the present date and the remaining 4 on the date after two days.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems the problem was in Customizing settings for Delivery Type and Checking Rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the delivery scheduled for the same and check

Regards

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Can you elaborate on that. I did not understand what you meant exactly.

Thank you.