cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Horizon in CTM ... Stuck here for a while...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frns,

I have a scenario, where I should not be considering any data in past during CTM Planning run...

How to achieve that..??

In CTM profile, in the planning scope tab, i have defined Time Stream profile such that start date is always the date of CTM planning run... However, upon taking the run, CTM profile is still considering the Pur Reqs in Past as Supply and then catering to Demand accordingly...

For eg...

I have a stock of 100 today... Pur reqs of 10 yesterday...

I have a demand of 180 tomorrow...

This component is my constraint... upon run, no new Pur Reqs can be created... (for achieving this, i have increased the planned delivery time of this component to max possible level 999 days)

Now i have taken CTM run... Since, I dont want to consider past data, am expecting the consumption (SubReq) of 100.. However, the run is showing me the consumption (SubReq) of 110.

Am I going wrong somewhere..?? How should I make sure that CTM planning run doesnt consider the Pur Reqs in Past... Am i missing some other settings ?

Please respond... I am stuck here big time

Thanks,

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kris ,

You can control this selection of <b><u>supply elements</u></b> in /SAPAPO/CTMORDSEL - Order Selection by<u> <b>Planning period</b></u> /Location productor order category (Pur Reqs)

Here you can keep the setting for supply elements for specific period and match with CTM run Date.

Let me know if you need more help...

Regards ,

Digambar