cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to confirm quantity in Schedule Line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I created order for 1000 quantity, stock available was 1000, confirmed quantity 1000. Now when i deleted this order and trying to enter fresh order for 1000 units i am not able to confirm the quantity as it is showing confirmed against the deleted order. please guide me how to go about.

regards

Rajesh T

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Have you done with the delivery and billing for the same order. If yes, you cannot delete the order directly. you have tocancel the billing doc, cancel the picking , cancel the goods movement with vl09. then u can do again sales order Pls check

Reward if helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

I feel that your order has not gpt cancelled.Got to VA02 & Check.

Regards,

Ashim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the document flow of the order and riverse the documents if any thing had created like delivery,pgi and billing.

riverse doc Billing----VF11

PGI-T.CodeVL09

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Check in document flow VA02 by entering the deleted sale order number.

If delivery is created and saved without doing PGI, then you wont be able to assign the stock to another order. Delete the delivery document also and retry.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order which deleted can not be viewed through VA02, stock 1000 quantity is there but it is showing confirm for the order deleted. and i am not able to confirm for the new order created and can not procees the new order.

regards

Rajesh T.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

You have not confirmed whether you have checked in MD04 as suggested by Chandra.

In MD04, you have the option to reduce the stock from the deleted order if it displays there. I am sure, you know how to do that. Check that.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you done with the delivery and billing for the same order. If yes, you cannot delete the order directly. you have to reverse the billing, PGI, cancel the delivery, and then cancel the Order. Pls check

Reward if helps

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check any other open orders or deliveries are there.

Also check if this doc. there in MD04.

Rgds,

Chandra