cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulletin board in SAP EP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m new to Collaboration capabilities and I have to display a Bulletin (adds) board in the portal where all users of the portal can publish their anouncements, including a number of fotographs of the device they are announcing. Another requirement is that the anounments must have a expiration date, in which the add is deleted from KM.

Is there any solution already developped and integrated in SAP EP Collaboration products??

If so, is there any guide to configure and enabled those capabilities??

I´ve also been considering implement this funcionality as a XML Form with single Folder Multiple Author secenario. is this a possibe solution??

thanks & regards.

Alberto Maeso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post Team News on the Bulletin Board

Use

Depending on the template that the room’s organizer uses, he can post a news bulletin for the whole team. The Sales Manager decides to post the most important due dates for the project on the team’s home page.

Procedure

1.In the portal, choose the Collaboration tab in the first level navigation and then choose Collaboration  Rooms.

2.In the Detailed Navigation Panel to your left choose Room Directory.

3.In the Room Directory, you can click the corresponding link to enter rooms that you are a registered member of. Choose the room Various Accounts and enter the room by clicking the link.

4.Once you have accessed your room, you will find on the left side of your screen the Detailed Navigation panel of your room. It provides a folder structure with links to content of your room.

5.In the Various Accounts Room Detailed Navigation panel choose Project Home.

6.Choose New  New News and make the following entries:

Name: example: Bulletin Board

Short Description : New Tasks to work on

News Text :Write a description about the content what you prefer.

7.Choose the Save button.

Check below doc for single folder multiple authors

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/1f74d7c0-0d01-0010-50b1-9810a158...

Hope this helps u

Regards

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ´ve finally made it following the guide How to build a Bulleting board using KM features.

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alber,

Can I please get that document emailed to sathya.berigai@gmail.com

Thanks a ton.

sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alber,

Does SAP provides standard bulletin board or do we have to create one as per the document?

Regards,

sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alber (And everyone).

Can you have a look at my post:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1419307

Let me know if you can answer my questions... I do this way to be able to give you the points if you answer me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´ve been considering implement this funcionality as a XML Form with single Folder Multiple Author scenario.

I think it can be done, but I have a doubt.

Every user must have a list of their own adds, to be able to edit or delete them. Is it possible to filter this in an XML Form?? Is it possible to list the user adds, the ones he has created??

thanks & regards.

Alberto Maeso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i can't see the the room Various Accounts. Do I have to enable rooms in a previus configuration phase?

Another doubts:

-does this news board have a expiration date??

-can I place this news board out of a room in standar page of the portal??

Thanks & Regards.

Message was edited by:

Alber

former_member304001
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes u need to activate it

no idea on expriy date