you don't have to :

cause they're defined as products:

SAP BW 2.0B, 2.1C, 3.0A, 3.0B, 3.1 CONTENT

SAP SEM 2.0B, 3.0A, 3.0B, 3.1A, 3.1B, 3.2, 3.5, 4.0

you only have to define WAS fo those systems :

you nedd to have WAS of SEM and BW

(instances of those servers ) created as technical systems:

if you need a technical system take a look at my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/10/registering-a-new-technical-system-in-sld--abap-based

you also nedd business systems for every Client (100,200 etc) mapped as business system

business system creation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/fe/39ae3d47afd652e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I like to know why u want to <i>"map WAS OF the BWSEM system and Xi system"</i>.

If ur intention is to communicate <b>from BWSEM system to Xi system</b>, Go to SLD of XI Server and make an entry for BWSEM system as WebAs ABAP.

Then in BWSEM system > sxmb_adm> Integration engine Configuration--> Mention the role of the system as business system and the other details appropriately to communicate with the XI Srever...

If u are looking for something else, do let me know..

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai mr.siva maranani,

wat u said is 100% correct siva. my intention is to communicate from BWSEM system to Xi system ,inorder to push the data from XI to SAPBWSEM system throgh an ABAP PROXY GENERATION.

but , here i got an error which i already mentioned in the forum, that is " no connection to integration builder(only local data visible) ".

then,as of u r sugession ,i went to the integration engine configuration in "SXMB_ADM" transaction in SAPBWSEM server.

in sxmb_adm transaction ,the system asking for the "specific configuration data-catagory" like TUNNING , MONITOR,RUNTIME,TRACELOG,DEBUG and RFCADAPTER.

im little bit confused in choosing the "catagory of configuration data".

so can u pls help me in this error.

with cheers rajesh.