cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the padding around Visual Composer iViews

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i deploy a Visual Composer model there seems to be a lot of padding around the model especially to the right, even though this is not in the model design itself.

Is there a way to reduce or even remove this?

Thanks

Conrad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

swapnilkulkarni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Conrad,

I agree that the 'real' runtime view is a bit different than the original one but I never experienced padding to the right. Although my experience is a bit contradictory, if you notice the form size gets a bit chopped off from right and bottom (reduction in length and height by about 2 mm that too from right and bottom).

But if you are talking about the blank space (application or iView space) that gets created in one layer due to large size of next layer, then yes this happens in VC 7.0. If the detailed layer is of larger size then the iView/ page height and width are created as per that layer and in all small layers this can be visible as blank space having background color set as application background color.

You can change and play around with some settings related to such layouts in the properties of the iView in VC design time (more precisely in Configuration tab at the iView level).

if this padding problem is different than this, please let us know.

we can try this at our end.

Best Regards,

Swapnil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil

I have tried to configure the same through the setting sin layout tab by making it fir to width or fit horizontally but precisely no permutation combination seemed to work

any more ideas to deal with the same.

Thanks

Shweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am not clear ur question, you have to adjust r reduce the padding in the <b>Layout</b> in ur VC model and then deploy it...

Regards,

Senthil K.