cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object link to workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm doing a workflow for credit release(BUS2032). I'm having a problem to have an object linkage to a report(tcode-FBL5N, Customer Line Item Display) in the User Decision step. Currently, in my User Decision step, under the objects and attachments, there's already 1 object linkage(Display SO), and i would like to add on other linkage. Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a method to display the report. Use this method in secondary method of the step.By this a new session will open once you execute the workitem that will display the report.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've create a method, but i don't understand how to use this method in secondary method of the step.

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Azwan,

Just do a search here on SDN and in the SAPHelp. The secondary methods are discussed before, and the SAPHelp is (as the name suggests) helpfull.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the following link it will be of help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/a6/9bacb45f2c11d194a40000e82dec10/frameset.htm

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

francisco_asensio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think that you need to create a copy of the standard object and create a method to call your customer report.

Then put this new method as default in you copy of the object.

Finally pass the new object to the decision task.

I think that could work, but i never try it...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a copy of the standard object and also a method that call that report. But if i assign this new method as default in the copy of my object, then it will only have link to the report and the existing link to Display SO will be remove. I still want the Display SO link to be there, with additional report link. Can anyone help?