cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to do an enhanced receiver determination. I've have done like blog https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3343. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

In IR I've created outbound message interface, interface mapping and message mapping

I have activated changes without errors.

However in ID, when I want to select mapping in receiver determination, i can't see it and message "No objects found!" is diplayed.

Why? Where is my error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are two solutions;

1. SXI_CACHE -> check if the cache contents are upto date. Else do a complete cache refresh and try again.

2. Open the Interface mapping. Confirm if you have used the correct interfaces. The interfaces used in interface mapping should relate to what you have provided in ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Shabarish

I've found the error.

Source interface both interface mapping (normal interface and interface determining receiver) must have the same source M.I.

In my scenario this condition was'nt true. I've solved now.

Kind regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carme,

type the name manually in. I suppose, the mapping is not in the software component / product which is associated with your source business system.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Udo

It isn't possible.... mapping name, namespace and SWC are grey... i can't introduce it manually.

Thanks,

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carme,

is your scenario may be synchronous? Then have a look to Robins blog <a href="/people/robin.schroeder/blog/2006/11/15/using-dynamic-receiver-determination-with-sync-interface Dynamic Receiver Determination with Sync Interface</a>

Did you use the right interface "ReceiverDetermination"?

Regards,

Udo