cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Plan Transport Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

we are using a three tier system landscape (develop.,test,prod) for our Solution Manager 4.0 Systems. I have created a common test plan (transaction STWB_2) for manual testing in the development system. This test plan refers to the documents stored on the 'test cases' tab on transaction SOLAR02. Of course, the test plan is assigned to our current project.

Now if I transport that plan using the transport functionality I can display it (stwb_2 -> display test plan) and also create test packages in the test system.

But if I try to edit (stwb_2 -> edit test plan) the transported test plan a error message "The specified structure does not exist" is displayed.

It seems that the test plan cannot retrieve the structure of the project stored on SOLAR02. Of course, the project exists also identically on the test system.

If any of you could help me with that or give me a hint how test plans should be transported this would be great.

Please help it is very urgent!

Thank you all.

Best regards,

Marc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The question has been answered by SAP. Transported test plans can only be edited when the according SOLAR02 - project is transported, too.