cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vprs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Please tell me how to create an invoice to see VPRS, where our customer is another company codes. What could be the reason it’s now appearing in Sales document???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

Please tell me whether you are not getting the condition VPRS in sales document > condition or its not coming in output or u say in order confirmation as we all are understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ofcourse Charles i am talking here about the condition tab where VPRS is not coming and not about the confirmation. PLease suggest me what to do.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zamira

I am little bit confused over two your statements

<i>1) What could be the reason it’s now appearing in Sales document???

2) i am talking here about the condition tab where VPRS is not coming</i>

Initially you said that it is coming in sales document and after that you are saying it is not coming.

Do you mean to say that VPRS condition is flowing in sale order and not in billing??

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zamira,

Here both of them are right as we can't see in sales order and billing docment it's always in statisticle mode.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Zamira

As Sasi rightly said, VPRS is only a cost goes into the valuation segment in the material master and determines the standard price or average price.

Yes it will flow in sale order and billing coz, the one who is creating sale order and billing should know whether the product they sell really has got profit margin. We can compare this in sale order and billing as well.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

As VPRS is a cost condition type as a general rule of thumb we could not show the particular material or service cost in invoice. It is not a good practice that cost and profits to show our custmer.

friends correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks & Regards

Sasi