cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Idoc Scenario -- No Pipeline steps in Moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a File2Idoc scenario. I have done all the configurations & finally dropped the file in source directory. File got picked up and deleted from source directory, But I could see in Moni only for the Inbound message but not able to see the message mapping and Receiver determination pipeline steps in Moni.

Also viewed the communication channel for sender and it is working perfectly and it shows the logs with the details of File deleted.

Note: The XI server is newly installed and configured and this is the first scenario being executed in the server. So should there be any other installation configuration to be done, to process the file in IS.

Because as per our assumption, the file has not reached the IS and it still stays in the queue with only the Inbound message.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam A.U. ,

The following websites wil answer u'r question

How To…Convert an IDoc-XML structure to a flat file and vice versa in XI

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/46759682-0401-0010-1791-bd1...

Troubleshooting File-to-IDOC Scenario in XI.

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

cheers!

gyanaraj

****Pls reward points if u find this helpful

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam,

as u described your problem i want to guide u through foll steps:

1. in xi monitor on pipeline window their is only one msg for inbound,

check out the color of the icon if it is green( i think it must be green) then go to

T-code SXMB_ADM which is under Admin node in xi server window

--- > Select manage queues then activate queues under action node.

2. Also clear cache by going to t-code SXI_CACHE under configration node

---> Go to XI Runtime Cache menu option and select "delta cache refresh" and " complete cache refresh"

3. if inbound msg icon is red then do accordingly. in this case of red icon there is possibility if bug also

thanks

mandeep virk

**reward if helpful and also update ur status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam,

....No Pipeline steps in Moni .....?

check wheater ur recever communication channel is correct in RWB and also see

in configured inbound interface that u have given correct inbound name ie idoc name(CUZ idoc sits on abap stack ) so check that out ........

Regards,

azeez khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can test your scenario in ID

Go to Tools---> Test Configuration

provide with required details

this is just to confirm that your scenario is configured correctly

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in R3 if idoc is recv. Also check the transcation idx5 for idoc monitoring in xi