Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:incompletion log

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I want to set up a Schedule lines:Confirmed quantity field in incompletion log .If user fail to enter this field system doesn't allow the user to save the sales order.This field will appear when we double click on the material line item level and appears in schedule lines tab.

Regards

Sash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That particular item delivery date must be a current.Give the current date.

Regards,

T.Murugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sash,

Confirmed qty in the schedule line category is picked from Availability check. If the material is available on particular requested delivery date then qty will be confirmed else it will be zero or gives whatever remaining qty is available.

Still If u want to use an incomplete log for it, then in incomplete log for group schedule lines use table VBEP and field BMENG and try out.

Hope it works...

Regards,

vimal

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The reason behind this is users are saving the Sales Orders without filling Confirmed qty field.And also in our scenario both ordered qty and confirmed qty is always one.Is there any possibility to put always 1 in these two fields by using any exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you not to use USER EXIT for this scenario.If you are more particular in confirmed qty then make the availability check in material master as KP(No check). So that availability check wont be carried out and confirmed qty will always be the ordered qty....

Regards,

vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This filed will be filled automatically once the stock is available in the system based up on the availabilty settings in the material master Plant data screen.

You cannot set this filed in incompletion log.

Regards,

Chandra

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are not using any availability check settings in system ,because ours is a service industry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Rightly said that this field will come automatically once the material is available for delivery.

U should not make this field compulsory even if there is some setting in incompletion log.

What u can do is, create multiple schedule lines if you want to deliver a particular qnty for a particular date.

06.07.2007 2.000 2.000 KM

19.07.2007 5.000 5.000 KM 10 PRE - DES.

20.08.2007 3.000 3.000 KM 10 PRE - DES. in the above eg what i have done is filled in diff del dates, ordered qnty that i want to deliver on that particular date and for the other 2 dates which r to be delivered after some days, i have put in a delivery block reason.

i think this soln should work for u.

regards,

avnesh