cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While loading from SAP system only data with text in english are loaded. The German text are neglected. Where to change the setting so that all language text are loaded.

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually Texts are loaded with masterdata.May be you have Checked that in the masterdata tab of that purticular Infoobject.

If this indicator is set, then the texts of the text table are language dependent and the text table has the language as a key field. This is also the default setting.

If the indicator is not set then the text table does not have a language field and the texts are not language dependent.

So once verify that in masterdata tab of that purticular Infoobject.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

yes that IOJ was marked language dependent.

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

If you uncheck that it will allow all kind of data to load into it.So uncheck that and Load the masterdata first before loading transactional data.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashat,

Check in your infopack if the selection for langauge is defined as 'EN'. I think thats the case and hence only text is english are loaded. Remove that and reload the data. Also check in source system RSA3 if texts exists in other langauges.

regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

I cud not find where in IP i define language as " EN".. If its in selection condition then i have not defined there...also yes the german language data do exsits in source system

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which datasource is this?