cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control setting from sales order into Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Prof,

Could anybody help me "The setting In copy control"So that the system copies the price from sales order into delivery....

In my present delivery screen(Header/Item Level) the Condition Tab page is blank..

Regards

Md Shafi Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check

at Header level

Order Requirement 001

Combination Requi 051

Data Transfer

Header Data 001

Header Data Ext System 0

Handling Unit 000

At item level

Order Requirement 101

Data Trnasfer

Item data 101

Item Ext system 0

Business Data 2

Check the checkbox UPdate doc flow

Pos/neg qty +

hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pandey Ji,

Thanks a lot for ur cooperation.The settings which u have given Is already there but the values r not showing in delivery under Condition tab page..

Is there any other solution to display the values in delivery under Condition TAB page......?

Reagrds

Md Shafi Ahmed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard SAP should not support for copying pricing data from order to delivery.

where as you can define this pricing type from order to billing type by using tcode VTFA---PRICING TYPE.

what is the necessity to know pricing in delivery doc??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

In billing The price has no problem...

The necessity of pricing in delivery is for Fin Doc or Letter of credit...Beacuse my Fin Doc value is not updating When i assign it in Delivery....As per my understanding The Fin Doc is not updating because there is no price in delivery under condition tab...So,i that If i display the price in delivery May be the Fin Doc value updates.....?

Regards

Md shafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shafi,

Go to spro - logistic execution - shipping - basic shipping fns - pricing - define pricing procedure for delivery - assign ur sales order pricing procedure to the delivery document type you have selected.

You should only update the header condition type in delivery so that other condition values flow directly from sales order level.

You will also need to maintain following in the copy control from del to bill at item level maintain price source as E ie delivery/order.

You need to define a cond type for fin doc value in sales order header and leave it blank there. Fill up the value at delivery level.

Your work will be done.

Regards,

Avnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avnesh,

Thanks for the solution given...

Cud u elaborate more on the ustomizing setting of Condition Type for Financial Doc(I cud not get the clear picture abt the Cond type for Fin Doc)

Regards

Md Shafi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avnesh,

Thanks for your valuable solution... As per your guidance i did setting But i have few querries related to the same settings...

1.The values in Delivery are not coming from order.Hence if change in the order

then the values in delivery are unchanged..

2.Is their any specific settings for Condition type for the Financial Document

value,Which i believe is missed out in our discussion Because the total's include

the value entered in the new condition type,Thus raising the total delivery value

Which is higher than the sales order value...

3.Due to copy control from delivery to billing The raised value is creating an invoice

of raised value Which is again incorrect...

4.Even if we ignore the Delivery / Invoice value,The Financial Document is not

being ignored by the delivery check,Hence our purpose is not been achieved...

seek your Valuable guidance to resolve the scenario...

Regards

Md Shafi