cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse Management-wave pick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

i have configured the system for centralized warehouse management.

i have created a sales order and delivery for that, now, when i am trying for the wave picks thru T-code VL35(wave pick according to delivery time), i cant see the deliveries there & i am getting an error message as " no deliveries available for making wave picks".

how this is to be resolved..?

thnks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your deliveries (open ) which you created in VL06P

- Select the deliveries >> goto subsiquent funstions >> Group >> wave pick

wave number will be created

- Trnx VL37 select your wave number and go to subseq processing >> 2 step picking redefine 2 step picking

- Select the group >> sub seq processing >> 2 step picking >> start pciking >> create removal TO for 2 step pick item overview creatae a TO to move mateiral to Interim storrage type.

- LT42 process by creating multi TOs

Award point if it worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

There are so many other things which you need to do in Wave scenario. Try to check the following steps;

1. Sales Order creation (multiple sales orders)

2. Delivery creation from sales orders (VL10b)

3. Combining those deliveries into one group (you need to configure a group for wave picking)

4. Create a Group TO

5. Confirm a Group TO

6. When you confirm the Group TO, individual TOs will get generated based on the no. of deliveries...which you don't have to create manually, system will create automatically.

7. Confirm the individual TOs

8. Do PGI.

Hope it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any other suggestions...

Former Member
0 Kudos

the error msg is the same..

when i am to create waves pick thru T-code VL35 it is saying no deliveries available for making wave picks....

if u click on this error, it says, 1)check whether Workload data update control in Customizing for wave picks is set correctly.

can anyone suggest, how deliveries can be selected for wave picks & how they can be processed ........?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aktar,

I am facing small issue with Printing of TOs.... I am creating the O/Delivery then creating the 'WM ref group' and then Creates the TO against the Group. System create the TOs based on each Storage type (TO split function) but does not Prints anything automatically. I want to print TO based on storage type. It work fine if I create TO from O/Delivery.

As per your suggestion....

1. Delivery creation from sales orders (VL10b)

2. Combining those deliveries into one group (you need to configure a group for wave picking.....How to configure the Group for WM relevant??? )

3. Create a Group TO

4. Confirm a Group TO..... I am not confirming....

Any suggestion,

Regards,

JPS

Former Member
0 Kudos