Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi OPPS ALV REFRESH BUTTON in OPPS ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have one requirment after display OPPS ALV user want to click on refresh button

while refreshing OOPS ALV i want to submit my report again so that user can see update data with refresh code.

But guru I cant get sy-ucomm in OPPS ALV for refresh button.

Please help me out ASAP.

Point will awarded.

Thanks

Ramana

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

define your own PF-STATUS for the ALV screen...

in that screen define the refresh button with customized code...

this value you will be able to catch via sy-ucomm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok first you need to copy the gui status STANDARD from the function group SALV into your program. This is the standard gui status used for the toolbar in your program, next modify it and add a button to the toolbar for your refresh. Then in you program, you need to tell it to use this status instead.

cl_salv_table=>factory( IMPORTING r_salv_table = gr_table

CHANGING t_table = ispfli ).

• Here you are telling the alv object to use this gui status instead

gr_table->set_screen_status(

pfstatus = 'STANDARD'

report = sy-repid

set_functions = gr_table->c_functions_all ).

Now, you will have your button on the toolbar, but you will still need to handle it.

Check program SALV_DEMO_TABLE_FUNCTIONS to see what the procedures are to handle your custom button.

Also, here is a tutorial which will walk you thru the entire process. With screenshots. Hope it is helpful.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/abap/alv%20object%...

<b>Reward if usefull</b>