cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Material Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using standard material repository. I loaded one material in the repository from R/3. for this i use the standard remote system . Then i change the same material in R/3. But trying to import the same material using the same remote systen, I am getting an error.

eg.Material MAT1 is imported into MDM using the standard remote system (MDC R3) from R/3 system.

I changed the same material MAT1 in R/3 and try to import the same material into MDM using the same remote system

Please help...

this is the error

<b>Import failed. Partial Set failure with RC error code = <0x84020020> for record number 0 through 0

Import action: None

Source record no: 1</b>

Regards,

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

What u need to take care is after changing the material in the R/3 side also u need to follow the import sequence as per the import maps.

The most probable reason of the eroor that i see here is after changing the data in the field which may be a check table/main table , the data of the check table have to be imported initially following the sequence of the maps coz any changes made in some field may affect other fields which are in other check tables.

In case If u are changing the remote system then u have to first save and export out all the maps and then import it from the other remote system.

Just follow this procedure and try out .I think this will do.

Please reward me with points if u find this blog helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Deepankar Pandit