cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement rule in maintenance orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus;

How can I create a default settlement rule for order types? e.g. I want to have settlement receiver as XYZ, with 100% settlement to cost center for maintenance order type PM01.

Points assured.

Thanks & Regards

Hemant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi hemant

Create a settlement profile for maintenance order and assign to the order types,while creating the settlement profie maintain <b>default object type</b> as <b>CTR</b>.this will be automatically captured while creating the order, whereas if you want to specify the particualr cost center as receiver then you have to maintain in the object master record itself( ex in equipment and funtional location)

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thyagarajan;

Thanks for your input.

Let me be very specific; I want to assign a COST CENTER to an ORDER TYPE. I might not have reference object in the maintenance order (this is customer requirement).

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks & Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant,

You cannot achve the same using config ,however there is a user exit available(IWO10027 ) to generate custom settlement rues.You can use the same to assign a cost center based on the order type, as the receiver.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narasimhan;

This is what I was looking for!

If I have some doubt on this, I'll get back to you.

Regards

Hemant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We are having five order types & We have enhasmant to generate the settlement rule automatically based on PM activity combination. If particular combination of Order types & PM activity types. It is working fine for all order types With all PM activity types. But for ZGEN & SWR PM activity types the rule is not getting maintained. For other PM activity types with ZGEN order type rule getting updated automatically. but not for ZGEN & SWR. What need to checked??

Every thing find ok. Is there any relation in PM activity types & Cost or PM activity Types & Settlement rule creation.

Pl. give any clue. The same is used for profit analysis(this concept is not to me )

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear PM master,

i have same question here, can anyone solve this issue/requirement?

if i got to set-up default settlement rule by Work Order type is a standard functionality, but my company implement new accounting that a major repair overhaul and Turn around (major maintenance, with a huge cost), must be settle to a deferred cost (i.e. WBS or ETC).

in My company business configuration, Work Order Turn around and Overhaul covered by maintenance activity type, which are linked by same WO type (preventive maintenance):

WO type:

PM02 (preventive maintenance), consists:

Mtc. Act Type:

001 (Turn around)

002 (Overhaul)

003 (Time Based)

004 (condition based)

005 (Plant Stop)

Now i want to default the settlement rule, in that PM02 order type which is within maint act type '001' or '002' to WBS or other costing receiver. when others maintenance act type remain same (defaulted by configuration in settlement rule profile in WO type)...

please do me a favour.

thanks

-

Please open a thread for your specific query

Edited by: Paul Meehan on Mar 14, 2011 9:11 AM