Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1ID Querries

Former Member
0 Kudos

In vendor excise details of J1ID what is the significance of the last column

" Cenvat".

When should i checked it.

Similarly in plant excise details what value i should maintain in excise indicator

" E"

What is the importance of the it.

In excise tax rate field of j1id there are two two columns viz. Excise rate, and excise duty rate waht is the difference between two.

If we are ordering certain material on which the BED is 16% and CESS is 1% .What values i should maintain there and in which column.

Please explain.

What is quantity based AED,NCCD,SED rates we should maintain?

Alsoif we are maintaining various tax rates using the tax code , then why we maintain them again J1ID. If there is any difference between them please explain me.

Message was edited by:

Komal Kapur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>In vendor excise details of J1ID what is the significance of the last column

" Cenvat".</b>

The Cenvat tick is usefull only if u r using old excise determination method.

Now a days its not applicable. in olden days SSI vendor used to have diffrent rate of excise . so this indiacator is used to pick corect excise rate based on SSI vendor and that cenvat tick.

<b>Similarly in plant excise details what value i should maintain in excise indicator

" E"</b>

u will have to mainatin 1 in as excise indicator in "E"

<b>What is the importance of the it.</b>

its importants in to correctly select the excise rate on combination of indicator

plant excise indicator vendor excise indicator and excise tax indiactor for selecting of excat rate for excise.

example

for a plant 1 and vendor1 combination rate is of excise is16%

where as for plant 1 and vendor 2 rate in 8 %

in this case this indicators r used. only for TAXINJ tax procedure

<b>In excise tax rate field of j1id there are two two columns viz. Excise rate, and excise duty rate waht is the difference between two.</b>

Excise rate is %

Excise duty rate is Value in RS

<b>If we are ordering certain material on which the BED is 16% and CESS is 1% .What values i should maintain there and in which column</b>

% in Excise rate column

<b>What is quantity based AED,NCCD,SED rates we should maintain?</b>

Quantity based means u will have to put the value and this value will get multiplied by ur quantity to give u AED value.

example Qty base rater say 12 Rs and qty ordered is 100 then AED value is 1200

<b>Alsoif we are maintaining various tax rates using the tax code , then why we maintain them again J1ID. If there is any difference between them please explain me.</b>

This all aboue are used in only TAXINJ procedure

in tax code u use 100 % for Excise duty

and the excate rate in picked up from j1id

for example taxcode 100% maintaned and in jiid 16% then it means 16% full

and if in taxocde 50% maintained for excise duty and in j1id 16% then it means 8%

All this were used in olden days now a days india have made flat on 16 % so all this things are not in use.

more over SAP have new tax procedure TAXINN whis is now used and all this this have become invaled only few things in J1id have to be maintained

hope this have helped u

reward is expected is u like the ans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi,Umakant, SUPERGENE, KM

That was very helpful to me as well to all others working with J1ID.

Appreciating your help.

Our client using TAXINN , if you can give in brief which customization steps i should followed that will be great for us and helps us to avoid confusion between TAXINJ AND TAXINN.

Also just want add one thing , my tax values are not flowing to GR AND EXCISE INVOICE.

Thanking you once again.

Message was edited by:

Komal Kapur

Message was edited by:

Komal Kapur

Former Member
0 Kudos

same stepes have to be used that is used for TAXINJ

Spro log Gen --> Tax on goods Movemnet --> India

onmy the major diffrence is tax code and condition records

in Taxinn tax code dont play the major role, important is condition records that we create in FV11 for each condition type for the combination of plant material and vendor.

and in J1ID for taxinn

only maintain Chapter id

Material and chapter id comb

Acc vale

Cenvat determanation

Vender excise

and excise indicators

nothing else have to be maintained

<b>values to flow in GR</b>

Maintain Excise Defaults for Taxinn Fully

help sayes no need to maintaing condation type for bed ecess etc

but its important to maintain all the taxcondition type in excise defaults this will only help values to flow in GR

hope this have helped u

Message was edited by:

Umakant Bhangale

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have gone through ur screen shots pl maintain -- material --chapter id combination & also maintain cenvat determination then ur problem will,be solved.

pl check.

km

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which tax procedure are you using

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cenvat means that the tax paid by the company will be paid back to company by the Govt after some period. .

As u had that we r maintaining the tax codes --- see tax codes are maintained to pay the taxes to the govt. Where as J1ID is concerned it is for those goods on which excise duty is applicable, it is very omportant to maintain records for J1ID as this contains information of all vendors regarding VATNO, ECC NO, PAN NO, CENVAT, by MAINTAINING j1id entry in excise register is done for thos goods on which excise duty is applicable .

pl reward if u satisfy

km