Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

local Dictionary Simple Data Types - RFC Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can somebody help out with this error message:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDTypeNotFoundException: type com.global.wdschulung3.types.String could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getSimpleType(DataTypeBroker.java:242)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.datatypes.core.DataTypeBroker.getDataType(DataTypeBroker.java:205)

-

is it something to do with the JCO Connection?

I have checked in the WebDynpro Content Admin - and I don't get a green or red Status Symbol - in fact it's just grey - and buttons for "create JCO Connection" ars disabled

thanx for help,

matthias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

It sounds like you haven't set up your jCo connections yet. SLD setup correctly?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok - how do i set up JCO correctly? I fiddled around with the VisualAdmin Tool - can you point me to the appropriate service?

thanx again,

matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

just checked the SLD Homepage - now it's up and running...

http://<host>:50000/sld/admin/index.jsp

what else do I have to do?

matthias

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Did you configure the SLD, or just start it, is there any technical systems setup in your SLD?

Regards,

Rich Heilman

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

If you have not configured the SLD yet, here is some documentation that will help you thru it.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/31/f0ff69551e4f259fdad799a229363e/frameset.htm

Expand the tree on the left for SLD, then expand Administrative Activities, Start there.

Please remember to award points for helpful answers. Thanks.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Message was edited by: Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Check this link. It has given step by step procedure to setup SLD and JCO.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

thanks for the links - now i configured the sld supplier in visual admin tool and it looks good. Connection test is successful.

Now I was also able to create the JCO Connection in webdynpro content administrator for wd_model_dest and wd_metadata_dest - looks good, and I get a green icon.

Unfortunately testing the jco-connection still fails... I get this error message:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=x1t GROUP=SPACE R3NAME=X1T MSSERV=sapmsX1T PCS=1 <b>ERROR service '?' unknown TIME </b> Mon Sep 12 14:24:20 2005 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -3 COUNTER 1

Somebody experienced this before?

thanx once more,

matthias

Message was edited by: matthias kasig

mathias_lange3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

you have to make an entry in your service-file (datei) where you make an entry with the service 'sapmsX1T' and the port of your messageserver (36<sysid>) eg. 3600

The service file is on the machine where your WAS runs.

Your admin can help you!

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

You need to make entry in services file under <drive>:/windows/system32/drivers/etc folder.

Make following entry at the end of the file:

sapmsX1T tcp/3601

Then leave one blank line and save this file.

Now, restart your Server and test connections.

Regards,

Bhavik

Answers (0)