cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner migration to ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am in a migration from 4.6C to 6.0. I ran the reports for the business partner conversion and everything went well. However, I am trying to create a new Business partner from a Customer and I don't know how to link them since transaction BPC4 is not in the menu. I tried with transaction FLBPD1 but the message "Synchronization from customer to business partner is not active" was displayed. I went to the customizing and defined the BP Role for Direction Customer to BP, but the error still occurs. What am I doing wrong? Is there a way to link the customer to the business partner from transaction BP or I have to make additional settings in order to link both? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to set up the master data sync.

You can find this easily in SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful, however I have a new issue: I set up the master data sync from customers to BP, then I tried to create a BP from a customer (FLBPD1) and the message "Post processing office not activated for the selected sync process". I activated the PPO request for the object BP and the error still persists. Have an idea of what is missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you do all of the config including Activate Sync Options.

You need to make sure you have the correct route i.e. BP to Customer or Customer to BP.

You also need to make sure you have the correct account group for the customer master linked to the correct BP.

Answers (0)