cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visibility ICWC Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

By using authorization objects, I need to restrict the visibility of CRM order transactions.

Most of transactions are service tickets, and some follow up activities.

We have one general sales org, and several service orgs. Changing the main resp.group (partnerfuntion), results in changing the service org.

The idea is to show only service tickets and interaction records that have the same service org. that belongs to the agent.

Now it is required to select on 'My groups', but when leaving this field empty, much more transactions are shown.

I tried to solve this by using auth. object CRM_ORD_OE, but it does not filter ticket. It show also tickets with other serv.orgs.

Any suggestion would be fine. Not the badi regarding auth. check, I'm aware of that one.

Toine.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Toine,

You can use the CRM_IC_INBOX_BADI badi to

-add extra search criteria (BEFORE_SEARCH)

-filter search results (AFTER_SEARCH)

in one of these two methods you can write your filter logic so that only service tickets belonging to a specific service organisation.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Joost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joost,

this BADI is also helpful, but I like to solve it without development.

In another implementation project I got it working, but somehow it doesn't work now.

Difference is maybe that in the first case we used multiple sales organisations, now we have only one sales org, but many service org's.

Disadvantage of using the BADI is that the basic selection is already too large. Removing in AFTER_SEARCH method will consume additional system resources to read and check again.

I prefer to get more help about the standard auth. checks.

Toine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Toine,

I don't think you're requirement can be achieved with auth objects as auth objects simply say if you are allowed to do something or not. Since you want to limit the results based on the service organisation I don't think this is possible since there is no link between a transaction and it's service organisation. You can limit the search results by limiting access to one or more transaction types but not based on the content of a transaction. (Content = runtime, transaction type = design time) You want to restrict data based on runtime data which is not possible with auth objects.

Eventually you'll end up with a development...

Regards,

Joost

Answers (0)