cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0TCT_C01 - Handle ID, OLAP Stat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to track the number of times a query is being executed on each infoprovider as part of a cleanup project. I've activated the BI Statistics and I am loading them daily. In order to tract the query usage, I've created a query on the 0TCT_C01 cube.

My report displays the User ID; InfoProvider Type (set to CUBE, ODSO, and MPRO); BI Application Obj (Query name); Step Type, OLAP Stat (BEx 3.5 and BI 7.0); and the Count for BI ApplObjc (Key Figure). The query is filtered to BI Application Type = BTMP and XLWB, and BI Application Object Type = ELEM. I added these filter per following the SAP paper: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80a466a9-ec4f-2a10-0dac-c1fe79cd...

I've noticed that for certain rows of data, the Count field has a value greater than 1. When I drilled down to the "Handle ID, OLAP Stat" (0TCTHANDLID) level, I see that there are multiple entries there.

Does anyone know what this field tracks? That field only has a key, no text. Should I just restrict that field to a certain value range in order to show a counter for when the query is run?

Thanks,

Rudy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member212236
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello