cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set table coloumn as inputfield

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, I'm new to ep.I need to set a column of a webdynpro table as inputfield.Please tell me which property i need to modify for that column.Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to modify an existing column to input field or even to set the column as input field .

Right click on the table UI element -- > Create binding --> Select the node that you want to bind ( if node is already bound ) --> click on next --> for the column that you want to set as input field change the Editor field from the drop down select InputField ( By default it will be text view )

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx to all..The problem is solved.

former_member485701
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are two ways of doing this.

First create a node with name "Table" in context and create some attributes to this.

(1) when you are creating Table by inserting template, select the node and go next

there you can set any cell editor ( like inputField).

(2)You have already created a table with Table node the in the column delete the existing cell editor and again add cell editor as input field.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Praveen

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding Input Field to a Table Control is simple.

Go to View Layout - Select Table - in the Out line view - it shows table . Navigate to the column -> Each column will have one table header and one table cell editor. Cut the existing table cell editor and replace it will Input Field and Add Context element to this input field.

Regards,

Sridhar