cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting sort priority to 90.0 by default instead of standard 100.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I have requirement in which i have to upload some 100 roles from SAP R/3. When these 100 roles are imported, it will have sort priority 100.00. I have created a another Iview, that also has sort priority as 100.0 by default.

When I assign few of the roles and the Iview to a user this Iview is coming in between the roles. I want this Iview to be shown in the extreme right in Second Level Navigation. This I can do by changing the sort priority of 100 roles to 90.0. My users are not interested in changing 100 roles.

The below is the approach which I thought of doing but I don't know how to do it, please let me how to achieve this or is there any other way to do it.

When ever a object, role, IVIEW is created by default sort priority 100.0 is assigned to those object. I want to set that value to 90.0 So that when ever i create a new object the sort priority has the value 90.0.

Please let me know how to do this.

Thanks & Regards,

H.K.Hayath Basha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Rasmus,

Thanks for the information.

If I am going to create Iview then I can use a template to create Iview.

I am using Role Upload function in portal to upload roles for SAP R/3, after I upload the role, the uploaded role has sort priory 100.0. I want to have a sort prioriy as 90.0 when ever I upload a role or create a role.

Please let me know how to do this.

Regards,

H.K.Hayath Basha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok so you want the role to have sort priority 90.

I don't know a way to do that. Sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new iView template with sort priority 90.

And use that one instead of the standard one.

Br Rasmus