cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent: Setup tables 0 records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to setup 2lis_06_inv but i am not able to understand why i am not able to get any records in setup table the job shows finished in few seconds.

What can be the possible reason for this?

I am clueless.

Regards,

Suyash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RBCO

RBHD

RBITM

RBKEY

The above are the base tables for your extractor.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try deleting setup tables once again and refill them.It works some times.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean the tables from which extractor is build.Check the comtent of that tables.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

so u mean MC*SETUP tables...yes dey are not yet activated...i think its not filling only...:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suyash,

First delete the setup tables and then fill it again.If you have Filled the setup Tables ideally it should show some data in RSA3.

If it not showing once check the content in the source tables of that extractor.

Goto LBWE >maintainance of your extractor->check the base tables.Then goto SE16 and check for the content of your table.May be data is not there iin the base table.

Regards

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I have tried these options already...no logs in NPRT also...i have directly executed the job now..but its still d same...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey reghvendra...what do you mean by check the base tables?...please can u elaborate

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the termination date and time you put in? These values contain the cut-off date/time that the job should terminate if it is still running up to that point. Maybe you didn't allocate enough time?