I have a next problem.
I have to realize the following scheme:
The short explanation is
1) We receive two message from two external system by two ReceiveFile Adapters(the receiving are an async process(!) )
2) We have to map fields from File1 to Idoc1 directly and to do multimapping fields of File1 and File2 in order to create Idoc2.
3) And then we have to send both IDOCs simulteniously to SAP system
As I understand I need to create BPM process. Please tell me what the process I need to create and what steps I need to allocate in BPM process.
I suppose the common first steps:
1) Creating Abstract Interface for FileInterface1
2) Creating Abstract Interface for FileInterface2
3) In BPM I create two Receive Steps
... and what is the next???
Prabhu S replied
<b>As I noted i receive the messages in to XI asynchronously.
It is possible the situation when the first msg is in XI but the second msg is not.
How should I allocate Receive Steps? One after another? Or I should use the Fork or something else?</b>
the first message will be in wait step until the BPM recevies the relevant message thus satisfying the correlation condition
<b>2) And what about the Fork for Send Steps? Is it necesary?</b>
as u said that u want to send the message parallely we can use send step in the fork branches