Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import memory ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had developed a shoppaper (sap script) program to be attached through NACE in transaction QM03 in R3 version 4.6b

I had copied from earlier code and used

IMPORT iviqmel " ... Notification

FROM MEMORY ID 'ID_IPRT_STRUCT'.

so i use to get notification no in viqmel-qmnum and go ahead with further processing and opening forms n all

now a new requirement has come of printing (script would be used again) of delivery document using transaction VL02N.

now i want to import the delivery document no. of transaction VL02N (in same R3 itself).

how can i find the header structure for this field (technical name is VBELN) and how do we find out the memory id to be used in import

or is it like memory id would be same only respective header is to be found and imported.

and can anyone put some light on this shoppaper concept.

request to provide your valuable input.

Thanks

navin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin!

In the print report (assigned to the message condition) the table NAST is available as global data. It will be filled by standard before calling the print report. Then NAST-OBJKEY will contain the VBELN. Sometimes there might be a prefix or suffix - check, in which column the VBELN is stored for deliveries.

That's the best way to get the correct document number.

Regards,

Christian

1 REPLY 1

christian_wohlfahrt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navin!

In the print report (assigned to the message condition) the table NAST is available as global data. It will be filled by standard before calling the print report. Then NAST-OBJKEY will contain the VBELN. Sometimes there might be a prefix or suffix - check, in which column the VBELN is stored for deliveries.

That's the best way to get the correct document number.

Regards,

Christian