cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have one condition type for freight ZFRT. in one pricing proc. it is working properly. When i am using same in second pricing proc. it does not calculating value. showing base amount is 0. i have tallied both pric. procedures. both having same. one is normal sale and 2nd is service order. in service order this prob. exist. i have already tested with creating new pric. condition. i could not find solution. pl help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

Just check that the column in front of the condition type ZFRT ("From") is having the step number from where the system has to pick the condition base value. It may not be getting the refrence of the base value.

Secondly,

Check if there are some routines assigned at Alternate Base Value column in front of that condition type.

Thirdly,

Check if the price is being picked up properly.

Hope this should solve your issue. You can write your pricing procedure in text and post it here. I can review it here.

Reward points, if helpful.

Regards,

Gaurav Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Thanks for reply

now order is ok, but during creation of delivery following message apeears :

Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL: ZSER

kindly reply.

Manjit

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manjit,

Go to TA : VTLA and copy controls there corresponding to your order type and delivery type

and corresponding item category.

get back to me, if any further clarification is reqd.

@ award pts , if problem solved.

Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisha

thanks for immi. reply.

but i was at mistake. this odr type is not cinfgured for delivery, direct billing is assigned from order. anyway, prob. sort out.

thanks/regards

manjit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Item category of that service order item

Goto VOV7 and then check in the detailed screen there is field called "Pricing" the valus shod be X.

Also check by going to sales order and item condition and then check analysis,then you come to know exact problem.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

thanks for reply. but this assignment was ok. n prob. solved.

regards

manjit