cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Configuration in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

I have one requirement in BPM ....it is jdbc to jdbc scenario.. where first we wil pick the records with status N and make the status I and insert in to reciever jdbc ... after then if the records are inserted successfully in reciever side then it should give response record which will change the status into C from I in source side ....

Now i have to use BPM alert .. if the records are not inserted properly in reciever side then it should throw error.. so can u please help me how to create alert config and wht are the steps involve to fulfil this situation...

Thanks in Advance .

jp...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

jdbc-jdbc sync scenrio is what u need to look into.

get the data from the recv and update it in a table. check the response of the update and using udf u can raise an alert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if there is any error in data while inserting to the reciever jdbc then it wil cancel the processs

now i have to do alert config in bpm for tht

.....here in bpm one control step is there in exception block where if error is there then it wil cancel the process .. so in control step there are two properties ..

1) alert catagory..

2) alert message..

so how to config those and wht does alert message mean ...

Thanks in advance,

jp...

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

errors in IE and in CC will be traped and notification wud be send via email when alerts are configured.

choose the alrt category u had created in alrtcatdef and for alert message enter the text u want

Former Member
0 Kudos

but in my condition .... i had defined some variable in container tab in alert category defination..

shall i mention tht variable in alert message or not???

Thanks in advance ,

jagannath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer the below weblog which raise the alert using BMP.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/13/alerts-with-variables-from-the-messages-payload-xi--updated

/people/community.user/blog/2006/10/16/simple-steps-to-get-descriptive-alerts-from-bpm-in-xi

Thanks and regards,

Chirag Gohil

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check this blog for alert config

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/09/xi-alerts--step-by-step