cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to remove consignment indicator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have recently upgrade SAP from 4.6C to ECC 6.0, we are currently experiencing an issue with transferring consignment stock to our own stock, when using 4.6C we would use MB1C movement type 911.

Since the upgrade an <u>error</u> is appearing <b>M395 Different prices on issuing and receiving side</b>. All info records are the same price, but still receive the error message.

There is a note explaining the error 610896, but unfortunately the note is only relevant upto 4.7, so this must be implemented due to our upgrade step.

Does anyone know of a method to change this error to a warning, or is 911 no longer relevant in ECC6.0?

Kind Regards

Mark.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can act according to SAP note u have told

as u said its relivent to 4.7

i have had the same issue for diffrent problem sap have told to me to do the changes as per the sap note though sap note was not relivent to ECC6

Hope this will help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, the note states that all info records must have the same price, I have tried this and still the error appears.

Thanks again for your reply.

Kind Regards

Mark.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maintain the equal prices for the same periods?

Info record has time depended conditions. Make sure the price is valid and equal for the date you use for the movement.

You cannot change the error message to warning. It is hardcoded to not allow valuation differences. The OSS note explains that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, I have changed info record condition prices, both at 20/11/2007, still getting error. There must be something that is missing :/, there is only one info record number issued but with both consignment and non consignment prices.

Thanks again for the help.

Regards

Mark.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First clarify what you do. Movement type 911 is not a standard movement type, it is a customized one.

You talk about removing indicator, you say that you want transfer consignment stock in own stock. But the OSS note talks about moving consignment stock from one plant to another.

The where-used list for the message M7395 just points to MM07MFU0_UMLAGERMAT_PRUEFEN

And the code responsible for the error is:

if p_netwr_before <> vm07m-netwr. "EP 2.0 konsi

• receiver's price is different to sender's price

message e395. "EP 2.0 konsi

endif. "EP 2.0 konsi

Debug at this code and you may be able to see the 2 prices. Maybe then you can identify their origin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change this into warning using T.code OMCQ, if it is available in ECC6.0

Thanks & Regards

Kishore