cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create a purchase requisition in alternate unit of measure.But system not allowing. Is that possible or no. If yes how to do. Its taking base unit of measure only.

Regards,

Rohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not possible to create PR with AUOM.Ur base unit of measure will be original one when it was created.Your alternate unit of measure is for order,issue or sale unit.

Thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It is impossible to change it (Check in OSS Note 20847).

If we create a PR (Transaction ME51, ME51N), the base unit of measure will always be copied in the quantity unit field of the item (EBAN-MEINS) for an item with material number, even if you have maintained an order unit for the material in question in the material master. The base unit of measure field from the material master (in MT06E-MEINS) is transferred to EBAN-MEINS.

Reward if Ans good

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear rohan,

first you have to define alternative unit of measure for that material in the material master, you have to specify the relation between the units and then you can use that unit of measure in the PR.

Njoy.

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In material master have u maintained alternate unit of measure ( In basic data > additional data> check have u maintained Alternate unit of measure or not)

If u have maintained Alt. UOM u can create PR with it

Vishal...