cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert a webservice made out of BAPI to java?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is typical requirement in our project where in we have to convert all the webservices that we made out of the BAPI's into java webservice.

I understand that the wsdl file released is an XML file. But I don't understand like how to convert the existing wsdl file into a java webservice.

Let me know how can I acheive the result.Loking forward.

Regards

Dipendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_k2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dipendra,

I don't think, we have any ready made solution for your problem. If you want to access only JAVA Web service, then Create a EJB that calls to SAP Web Service using Deployable Proxy.

Expose this EJB as web service so that you can call Java Web Service, how ever you want. This is not advised, coz one more extra call is to EJB is required.

Examples for this.

<a href="/people/baris.buyuktanir2/blog/2007/02/12/how-to-create-dynamic-configurable-web-services-easily-with-netweaver-development-components-part-i Web Service</a>

<a href="/people/baris.buyuktanir2/blog/2007/02/12/how-to-create-dynamic-configurable-web-services-easily-with-netweaver-development-components-part-ii to Web Service in EJB</a>

For your more info ...go thru this.

/people/amol.joshi2/blog/2007/01/29/rfc-calls-from-adapter-modulesthe-web-service-way

But bottom line is, there is no separation for Java Web Service or SAP Web Service. Web Service hides all the technical details. End user it doesnt matter whichever he calls.

Regards,

Sridhar

Answers (0)