Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lack of balance on accountt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I have a problem. I've got account number (let's say x). In month 10/2007 there is balance = -20 CUR. Nobody knows why and I have to find it out. Do You have some tips helpful in such looking for a needle I'd be very thankful for Your suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GO to transaction FS10N enter the GL account nr and company code and fiscal year.. Execute you will be able to see the period wise balances. Here you will see your -20. Click on that line. You will be able to see the line items.. Click on the line item and it will take you to the respective FI documents... Click F5 or display document header to see the source of the posting...

Hope this helps..

Regards

Arun

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can only run the report item lines for period and check if balance u can see here it's the same.

If the value is different probably the system couldn't upgrade correctly the balance for some unknown problems, in this situation the are std report to upgrade it correctly. See report like these:

SAPF070

SAPF071

SAPF190

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GO to transaction FS10N enter the GL account nr and company code and fiscal year.. Execute you will be able to see the period wise balances. Here you will see your -20. Click on that line. You will be able to see the line items.. Click on the line item and it will take you to the respective FI documents... Click F5 or display document header to see the source of the posting...

Hope this helps..

Regards

Arun

0 Kudos

<i>Here you will see your -20</i>

There is ' 0,20- ' only at the end of the list. In sums. And there is a lot of documents with amount ' 0,20 '. What should I choose?

0 Kudos

Hi Piotr

This might be a case of double posting... Click on any document...On the document header you will get info like when the doc was posted, by whom it was posted-user or interface etc.

Then the wrong documents can be reversed with transaction like fb08 or f.80

Regards,

Arun