cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XSLT mapping problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I've created an xslt mapping with Stylus (XSLT 1.0).

The xslt mapping makes use op grouping functionality (via generating-id keys).

I've tested the map inside Stylus with its build in processor. It works fine.

I've tested it inside Styles with external processor (the sapxmltoolkit processor of SP13) It works fine.

I've imported the xslt map into XI and tested it via the integration directory. It works fine.

After configuring XI I've tested sendings files with the J2SE file adapter.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work, while the contents of the files remain the same.

When it doesn't work and I look in SXMB_MONI, I look into rhe queue belonging to the message. I says that it's running. It's executing a transaction: SXMS_ASYNC_EXEC, but this transaction does not end, the queue remains full (blocks all other messages dispathced to this queueu) and nothing further happens.

For some reason the needed mapping cannot be found.

What should I do ?

When I

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What also is very remarkable is the following:

In the Receiver Agreement, I make use of the header-mapping option (sender service). When this is turned on, the message cannot find it's mapping. When I turn this option off, it can found it's message mapping (tyhe one with the grouping) and everything is correctly mapped.

Reason for using the header-mapping:

I refer to a Business service without a party. Otherwise, I get the error:

Unable to convert sender service SendBoschAbsenceWageType to an ALE logical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was also facing some problem in xslt mappings.

But i have seen that XI is very much case sensitive.

So need to take care of the case of object names and xml elements names and what evers names you have used in xslt mapping.

just see your mapping program carefully. Perhaps you will be able to solve your problem.

Regards

Gopesh