Did you mean: 

APO data load to BI: liveCache COM routine ended with own error code 429

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SDN,

While upload from APO to BI I receiving an error:

<i>liveCache COM routine ended with own error code 429 /SAPAPO/SNP 14</i>

I've tried to explore error code in APO's TA: /SAPAPO/OM10 and it gives me only explanation that I'm suppose to contact SAP

Another thing that I tried to take a look is LiveCache Trace TA: /SAPAPO/OM01. There is a huge log which doesn't say me anything.

Have you ever faced such an issue?

Thank you,

m./

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

-> Please review the 'Release Information' at SAP link service.sap.com/liveCache

-> Release Information -> SAP LC/LCAPPS 5.0 - SAP liveCache technology 7.6

< SAP note 1041898 >

Orders which have no valid ordkey-entry are ignored in LCA routines APS_SNP_CAPA_GET and APS_SNP_ORDER_GET as of LCA build 11 in SCM 5.0, for example.

In order to deal with COM < LCA > routine error code 429 /SAPAPO/SNP 14 in LCA routines APS_SNP_CAPA_GET and APS_SNP_ORDER_GET please update the LCA build:

• if you have SCM 5.0 => 50.13 PL 003 - SAP Note 1089914

• if you have SCM 4.1 => 41.17 PL 002 - SAP Note 1070304

-> What is the version of the liveCache, LCA build & SCM SPs on your system?

< You could run the TA /n/sapapo/om13 to check the liveCache, LCA build >

-> The LCA trace displayed by you < TA //om01 > is needed for the LCA developers

for the analysis of the liveCache application errors.

-> For the further analysis of this issue, please create the ticket to the

component 'BC-DB-LCA', therefore we could logon to your system via OSS &

take a look closer on this issue.

Thank you and best regards, Natalia Khlopina

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Thank you very much. My versions are following:

SCM 5.00

LCAPPS 2005_700: patch 0003

X64/AIX 7.6.01 Build 005-123-135-650

Sometimes issue disappear for few day and then it is back again.

Is there some option how to proceed with it without OSS message creation?

Thank you

martin

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

You have liveCache version 'X64/AIX 7.6.01 Build 005-123-135-650' on your system, therefore I think you have the LCA build 8 for SCM 5.0. Correct? Please check it in TA /n/sapapo/om13 or /n/sapapo/om04.

< Please review the SAP note 824489 LCAPPS Patch strategy

&&

"Matrix of released LCA builds for SAP LC/LCAPPS 5.0" at service.sap.com/liveCache ->

Release Information -> SAP LC/LCAPPS 5.0 - SAP liveCache technology 7.6 >

As I already wrote you above, orders which have no valid ordkey-entry are ignored in LCA routines APS_SNP_CAPA_GET and APS_SNP_ORDER_GET as of LCA build 11 in SCM 5.0.

In order to deal with COM < LCA > routine error code 429 /SAPAPO/SNP 14 in LCA routines APS_SNP_CAPA_GET and APS_SNP_ORDER_GET please update the LCA build. Please run the update on the DEV & QA systems first, as already the LCA build 13 for the SCM 5.0 released for the customers, I recommend you to upgrade the LCA 50.13 PL 003 - SAP Note 1089914

-> As SAP customer you have the opportunity for the further analysis/discussion of this issue with SAP support, please create the OSS ticket to the component 'BC-DB-LCA', therefore we could logon to your system via OSS & take a look closer on this issue on your system.

-> "Is there some option how to proceed with it without OSS message creation?"

What do you mean?

Please review the SAP Note No. 905386.

< You will find the links for SAP Support Hotline address & information on create new Customer messages & more in this note. >

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Natalia,

Yes, we have LCA build 8 for SCM 5.0.

By my sentence:

-> "Is there some option how to proceed with it without OSS message creation?"

I mean if there is a particular note which would help us to solve our problem.

I want to avoid to contact SAP by OSS because of long processing time and second obstacle is that currently we don't want to upgrade system to higher version of SP/SPS (support packages).

I understand that is hardly possible to advice some note to implement without proper analyzes. I was just hoping that somebody faced same error code (429 /SAPAPO/SNP 14) of LCA and got solved it by soem OSS note.

Anyway thank you for your help.

m./

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martin,

-> As I already wrote you, orders which have no valid ordkey-entry are ignored in LCA routines APS_SNP_CAPA_GET and APS_SNP_ORDER_GET as of LCA build 11 in SCM 5.0.

In order to deal with COM < LCA > routine error code 429 /SAPAPO/SNP 14 in LCA routines APS_SNP_CAPA_GET and APS_SNP_ORDER_GET please update the LCA build. Please run the update on the DEV & QA systems first, as already the LCA build 13 for the SCM 5.0 released for the customers.

Some customer got similar issues, and the problem got fixed.

I recommend you to upgrade the LCA 50.13 PL 003 - SAP Note 1089914.

You don't need to upgrade system to higher version of SP/SPS (support packages), only liveCache/LCA

using SAP note 1089914. You could run the upgrade system to higher version of SP/SPS (support packages)

Later according your plan < See SAP note:: 824489 LCAPPS Patch strategy >.

-> "I understand that is hardly possible to advice some note to implement without proper analyzes."

Yes, exactly ! If the LCA upgrade will not solve your issue, I recommend you to create the OSS message to handle the case properly.

And as SAP customer, if your case is urgent & impact the business due long processing time you could contact the SAP representative & escalate the ticket to the higher level. If the problem was not reported in time & you will follow the wrong directions to solve the issue by yourself => it could be more problems came up & could take more time to fix your system.

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Hello SDN,

Hello Martin,

> While upload from APO to BI I receiving an error:

>

> <i>liveCache COM routine ended with own error code

> 429 /SAPAPO/SNP 14</i>

hmm... 429 usually means that the consistent view for the accessed object is too old - basically it is currently being changed by another transaction and the old version is not available anymore.

There can be various reasons for that - on system analysis will be necessary!

> I've tried to explore error code in APO's TA:

> /SAPAPO/OM10 and it gives me only explanation that

> I'm suppose to contact SAP

Well - contact SAP Support! You already paid for it, so get the most out of the maintenance fee and open a message when such problems arise.

> Another thing that I tried to take a look is

> LiveCache Trace TA: /SAPAPO/OM01. There is a huge log

> which doesn't say me anything.

such things happen...

> Have you ever faced such an issue?

sad but true: yes

> Thank you,

> m./

KR Lars