cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

When I do billing with ref to my sales order, I am getting multiple bills generated against the same sales order.

How do I solve the issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check copy control at item leve VBRK/VBRP field and also check Billing qty.filed.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , if u have the material group or profit center different ,the invoice split takes place,

this can be seen in split analysis

customisation at copy control for the invoice split at item level., check it

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Always check for environment - split analysis in VF02. Then u will know urself why the invoice is split into multiple.

CHAN

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mili

If you want one invoice against multiple sale orders, you have ensure that header datas like Payer, Inco Terms, Shipping Conditions are same in all orders.

Check all header datas and you could find any of the above is different and hence invoice split is there.

You can call up the Split analysis function with the following transactions:

=> Billing document --> Change or Display.

=> Billing document --> Billing due list

To display the split analysis for one of these screens, proceed as follows:

1) Enter the number of the first billing document that you wish to compare.

2) Choose Environment --> Split analysis.

Enter the number of the second billing document which you wish to compare to the first in the dialog box.

3) Enter the billing document number and choose Continue.

The system displays the Billing document split analysis log. It is made up of three parts. The first shows the header partners and header fields which are different in the two documents while the second and third columns show the respective values for these fields.

This provides you with a clear overview of which fields have differing contents, the information available, and why there was an invoice split.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi