Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Requests : Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I Transported one request from my development system to the quality system.

It showed be that the objects under the requests are transported with warnings!.

warnings were there because some objects were there I activated with errors(Activate Anyway )!.

Now in the target system I could not see those objects!. Now I want to get those objects in a new request or else is it possible to re-transport the same request!.

Any suggestion / Hint will be appreciated heavily!!,

Thanks, Sudeep..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can re-import the same request in the quality...

it would be better if you eliminate all the errors from the development instead of doing activate any way....

and after eliminating the error transport the new request...

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can re-import the same request in the quality...

it would be better if you eliminate all the errors from the development instead of doing activate any way....

and after eliminating the error transport the new request...

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all you can't re transport released objects...

You've to create new transport with out any errors.

If you need more help on why your object is not transported to target system then go to SE10 clcik on Transports button (with red traffic light ).

Here you can see detail description , error codes etc...

0 Kudos

Hi Sharayu, Perez,

If create new request the objects i changed / created in that request only will be transported right ?.the objects which are not touched / modified will remain in the development system.

Is it possible to put all objects the objects under a request which all present in one package? so that I can put all those objects present my package to a transport request and transport all those objects..

Thanks, Sudeep..

0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep,

I'm not clear with your query...But you can add as many as objects to one t.request under same package..

0 Kudos

Perez, you answered it..

Thanks, Sudeep..