cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill release to accounting

0 Kudos

Hi

I have created billing document ,account determination was not possible in order to solve this problem , I clicked the flag button release to accounting from VF02 screen and then it says number range 01 not created FBN1 ,then I tried to create the number range in FBN1 ,it says create number range which does not overlap , i could not get this error when i analysed there is no overlap at all .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

0 Kudos

Why does overlap occurs basically when there is no overlap .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto change mode of FBN1 (i.e. change intervals) and press Shift+F8. you will get the inconsistency report.

Regards,

Upendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in your billing doc type for number assignment also check weather there is any z development is there for assigning number ranges as per the plant.

understand that number ranges are client(server)specific we should not transport between the clients.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amjad,

The problem is that while in development server there will be a number range '01' assigned. But when the request got transported in the production server, the number range '01' is not found as the number range has to be created at that client manually. It cannot be transported. Now, change the number range in development server and get it transported or maintain a number range with '01' name. Make sure that the number are not overlapping. You can see the overlapping number range at the bottom of the column with blue color.

Reward points, if helpful.

Regards,

Gaurav Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the "billing date" of your billing document. There may be a mistake in the date.

Basically you should have the value for "01" number range for the relevent fiscal year (billing date of the document which you are trying to release determines relevent fiscal year).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check carefully while entering the number ranges in FBN1 so that they wont overlap

if its is in IDES system

goto FBN1

enter the company code and then

enter number range as 01 2007 01000000000 to 199999999999

i hope it helps

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjad

That means, Range 01 would have already been created. Try with 02 by selecting the "interval" tab on top.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amjad

While doing so after entering the range no., just select F4 in the tab "From number". Just double click that and save it.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It requires number ranges for accounting document,can you liase with FI team and get it done.

This is year specific,we have to do it in FBN1 and FI team have to maitain it in the accounting doc. type.

Reward if it helpful.

Regards,

Chandra