cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job cancelled in source system

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I am having trouble loading data from CRM to BW.

I have a generic datasource loading the table CRMD_PARTNER. Because this is a large table I have narrowed it down to Partner Function '9'. This decreases the number of records by 2/3rd of the total table size.

When loading it keeps cancelling my job after loading about 8 million records.

The shortdump is a DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR in which is states:

==========

To prevent the exception, note the following:

Database error text........: "ORA-01555: snapshot too old: rollback segment

number 1 with name "_SYSSMU1$" too small"

Internal call code.........: "[RSQL/FTCH/CRMD_PARTNER ]"

Please check the entries in the system log (Transaction SM21).

==========

The weard thing is that I also load table CRMD_LINK which contains the same amount of records but this goes through easily and MUCH faster.

My question is:

How to prevent the job from cancelling?

How to improve the loadtime in which this datasource extracts the table CRMD_PARTNER?

Many thanks!

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well I am not aware of what you are doing in your extractor. But the error message points to a redo log which is too small for storing the database transaction. You need to have it enhanced by some basis or database person. I would stronly recommend to have a) a look at the dump together with a basis or database person and b) to check your extractor. May be it is possible to make the database transaction smaller as it gets right now.

kind regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siggi,

I just found out what the problem seems to be.

I can create an index on the table CRMD_PARTNER which contains Client and Partner function and it works fine now.

I was under the impression this was done already, but after checking in Dev and QA they forgot to transport this over the production...

Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Answers (0)