cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Planned GI Date when delivery created from APO TP/VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem being faced here is that the Planned GI date & Planned pick up date in delivery is changing to the date on which the shipment ends, when generated through 'OLTP Generation of Deliveries'.

I will explain the problem more in details

I created the Sales order for a customer today i.e. on 21/11/07. The system calculated the MAD & RDD correctly in Sales Order. Shipment formed against this Sales order in TP/VS. TP/VS suggested correct shipment activities such as Goods Issue, Loading & Shipment end considering transit Time of 24 Hrs. I then

generated deliveries through 'OLTP Generation of Deliveries' & delivery also got created successfully in R/3. However the Planned GI date in the delivery is shifted by one day & falling on next day i.e. on 22/11/07 (the date on which the shipment is completing). Also the material availability date also gets shifted accordingly.

This is not matching with TP/VS results where the Goods Issue as per TP/VS is 21/11/07. Hence the Planned GI date in delivery should be 21/11/07 & not 22/11/07.

I have checked the Time Zone consistency in APO & R/3 & both match with each other.

Can any one suggest how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks

V Vasudevan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope by this time you must have resolve this issue or your query. If possible, Please share your observations

Answers (0)